Pages

Thursday, March 13, 2014

The windy house

WALT: use interesting adjectives in our writing


The scary hole

One stormy night it was twelve o’clock and I was walking. I came across a dark mysterious hole in the middle of the empty silent road. Being curious as I am .I took a little peek down the hole I blacked out. I woke in the middle in the middle of no where. THEN… there was a humongous big cro but then I realised that is was  house not just a normal house a grey creepy house which I would of thought was where smugglers keep their treasure. So I then I could smell something in the air it was the smell of mouldy walls. There was cracks all down the walls. The roof was half off and it was slate. The roof was growing moss though I could hardly see anything in the dark it was raining on me and the wind was blowing and my hair was going everywhere. At one moment I heard the ghosts talking to me saying you will die you will die”
but all I could see was this disgusting ancient little house. It had gold carvings. I felt sorry for the kids who lived there they would of been eating stewed snails and pickled toe nails.

It must be very old and aged I was thinking to myself. I looked around and there was nobody anywhere not even lights from other houses it must be abandoned.  This deathly,rough, and dirty ancient house is broken and ghostly. there was a tree i touched it and it came out and bit my toosh i screamed i just wanted to go home to my family and cat Ting tong and apple juice.


Written by Paige, Lily and Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment